Mother’s Day will quickly be upon us. Gifts for Mom don’t need to be expensive to show your love & appreciation.
Here are a few of my favorite gift ideas.
- Rose Mini Drop Earrings – $30 CDN – Andrea Kelly Designs – This customer favorite design adds a soft dash of color in a timeless style. On trend Rose Quartz colored mini drops earrings are available in gold or silver. Did I mention they include a specially selected jewelry pouch AND free shipping!
- Ahyoka Fringe Tote by “Love Art Soul” – $195 CDN paired with a divine Buttercream Clothing 3 in 1 dress – $78 CDN Add a touch of boho chic to Mom’s look with a large tote bag and a super versatile 3 in 1 poncho/dress/skirt. Better yet, add meaning to your purchase by shopping local. These combos are handmade in Alberta & British Columbia. Did I mention Ahyoka means “She Brought happiness”.
- Decadent cupcakes – $6 CDN – CRAVE – my fav is Crave Cupcakes but really, any will do! Mother’s Day is a great time to splurge on a sweet delight that Mom might not otherwise indulge in.
- Lacy – $30 CDN – Andrea Kelly Designs – what better way to say I love you than with a heart? Lacy is a customer favorite and doesn’t break the bank either! Free shipping & a specially selected jewelry pouch included.
- Stop & smell the roses – British Rose – $6 CDN – The Body Shop – a lovely scented cream or soap is always in style. Pick a scent that Mom loves and she will think of you every time she uses.
Don’t forget that gifts for Mom don’t need to be expensive to be thoughtful. Check out this post on gift ideas for Mom that don’t cost a dime.
Whether you splurge on a gift or make one from the heart, remember the most important gift you can give Mom is love and appreciation.
What would you add to the list? Comment below with your favorite gift idea or way to celebrate Mother’s Day.
Interested in more?
click here to sign up for our weekly newsletter
Wear for fashion – Wear for meaning – Wear for YOU